Pantai Hospital Ampang
August 13, 2011
PHA’s Imaging Department is located on the Ground Floor of the hospital and is fully equipped with diagnostic facilities.
With qualified and highly skilled personnel, the department is able to perform conventional and interventional procedures. We also have a female Radiologist and female Radiographers to cater for all sensitivity.
- Plain X-ray
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography Scan (CT-Scan)
- Digital Fluoroscopy
Your arrival at PHA Imaging Department
Understanding the flow of the Imaging Department is essential to ensure that you experience a smooth procedure.
The following are some steps you need to take upon arrival at the Imaging Department.
1. Register at the registration counter.
2. Produce IC and Imaging Request form from your doctor.
3. Wait for your turn to be called.
4. Change into patient gown if instructed.
5. Imaging Procedure.
6. Wait for film and report to be ready.
7. Make payment for your bill.
If you are pregnant or could be pregnant at the time of your Imaging appointment, please inform the Radiographer prior to procedures.
If you have any other health’s conditions or in doubt, please inform your doctor or staff at the Imaging Department.